Well, this is it! The last week of training until the NYC Marathon!
I have had such a good time getting ready for the marathon, and can’t believe the big day is almost here.
Here are my top five things I am most looking forward to about the race:
1. The crowds of cheering people. There is no better motivation than seeing so many people wanting you to succeed!
2. Running through New York City. What better city to run 26.2 miles through?
3. Raising awareness about Team in Training, which is an awesome organization that works with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
4. Crossing the finish line. After 16 weeks of training, I’m ready.
5. A post-race feast. Hey, treat yourself!